2016 Audi A6 consumer reviews

$46,200–$48,400 MSRP range

side view of 2016 A6 Audi

97% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of v):

  • Condolement 4.ix
  • Interior design four.9
  • Performance 4.8
  • Value for the money four.six
  • Exterior styling 4.8
  • Reliability four.8

Very good motorcar eventually

Initially had issues with the front end restriction rotors. Audi replace them twice, but did not replace the pads. Turned out the pads should have been replaced with the rotors because the pads but transferred textile onto the new rotors causing the braking shimmy to return. I paid for new pads on the second rotor replacement - problem solved. Audi could accept saved money (and saved me coin) by simply replacing the pads and rotors the outset time. After this, the car was neat. Very comfortable, and quick. Gas mileage was very good - about 19 MPG in town and over 30 MPG highway with the 6 -Cyl. due to cylinder cutout when crusing.

Prove full review

A nifty certified pre-endemic car fully loaded.

This car is amazing. Two of my family members are audi fans so I decided to purchase ane for myself. Certified pre-endemic is definitely the manner to become. The interior and exterior are absolutely gorgeous and the ride and comfort is first-class.

Show total review

What a shine and swift ride!!!

A wonderful luxury sedan that is beautiful and quick!!! Nosotros returned dwelling [Denver to TN] and after having driven over 1200 miles, machine seemed to get well-nigh 31 mpg on average.

Show full review

Audi A6 · ii.0T Premium Sedan 4D

This is splendid machine i drove ever it is in excellent condition and you lot tin can buy at very reasonable cost not much similar others cars , Y'all tin use it for every purpose as its 4 door machine and you can go whatever where with your family and friends and you volition bask the ride. Thanks

Show full review

Great Dealership

Great car, drives squeamish, would recommend it to family, friends, and everyone. beloved the color combination. volition proceed till paid for and more. I love it

Testify full review

Awesome experience!

Awesome experience at this car dealership! Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, we came for a specific car, they let us test drive it, nosotros took it for a drive, took united states of america a footling long, just we wanted to take information technology to a thruway.. After we came dorsum, it took them less then an hour to get a loan for us with a improve rate and then nosotros expected! Great squad, thank you Roman and Shon!

Prove total review

Very Very nice car and with all the features

This car is almost perfect and has all the characteristic youll ever demand. Great leg room and with the 3.0 eng is all the ability you could want. Also plenty of truck room plus back seats fold downwardly if needed.

Bear witness full review

LOVE THIS CAR!!

I am ruined. I honey my A6. I have put most 75,000 miles on it in just three years as I bulldoze extensively in my sales territory. The motel is tranquility, thus I practice not have to shout when I'1000 using my phone easily-free via Bluetooth. This machine is FAST. Okay, it's not R8 fast, but this A6 has some great acceleration (I take the iii.0T pick). The ride is comfortable as well, and my only wish is that it drove more than like the A8, but we tin't have everything, now tin can we? The car also feels so much more refined than a BMW, and the auto feels so solid. I truly feel very safe in my A6. I'm an Audi fan for life!

Show full review

Awesome Car

I always loved Audi's, and previously endemic an Audi Q5 which is the reason I was interested in the 2016 Audi A6. I am very happy with my purchase and I am extremely satisfied with my car!

Show full review

My go to dealership!

Amazing beyond words! I never thought it would be this like shooting fish in a barrel to buy a car and we are and then proud of our new Audi A6!!!!

Show full review